RoundGlass Living Food helps people develop healthier eating practices on their journey to holistic wellness
New Delhi, Delhi, India:
Through the app, users will have access to:
- Hundreds of Receipts leaders in vegetarian cuisine.
- 60+ online Cooking lessons taught by chefs such as James Beard Award nominees Amanda Cohen and Shenarri Freeman, as well as Akhtar Nawab, Peter Barrett, Naoko Takei and many more. The courses were created in collaboration with Fabienne Toback, executive producer of the Peabody Award-nominated High on the pork on Netflix.
- Reflexive Columns written by people with strong voices and recognition in the space, such as Maria Pinto, Clarissa Wei, Betty Hallock, and James Beard Award nominees Rich Shih and Roxana Jullapat.
- The Nourishing library which offers a variety of resources and guides associated with wellness.
- A beautifully illustrated Ingredients Encyclopedia which serves as a global database of knowledge and facts about healthy foods and ingredients from around the world.
RoundGlass Living Food is centered on the idea that food is a pathway to our holistic well-being, and is best enjoyed (and understood) through connection, collaboration, and community. It helps people develop the daily practice of feeling better through celebration and the ritual of cooking – from vegetables and fruits to herbs and spices. It gives users the tools and resources they need to embark on a path to healthier, more sustainable eating. RoundGlass Food is aligned with RoundGlass’ larger mission to inspire people to embrace holistic wellness living to live healthier, happier lives.
The app, available for iPhone and Android users, has a free and premium (Living+) version: INR 620 per month or INR 4,6577 for an annual introductory subscription. Visit RoundGlass for more information.
RoundGlass Living is an app that aims to open up a joyful new world of holistic wellness for its users. Offering knowledge and advice curated by the best teachers in the world, it will accompany its users in their journeys of well-being. Users can choose from a wide range of practice paths such as meditation, yoga, healthy eating, and music to achieve holistic wellness.
RoundGlass Living will give its users access to classes, lectures and live sessions; insightful articles; and wellness tools like a personalized meditation timer and reminders. Whether it’s a remedy for everyday stress and anxiety, dealing with difficult emotions, or dealing with grief, the app will help users live better and happier lives.
RoundGlass is a global holistic wellness company dedicated to empowering and empowering people on their wellness journey. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: to inspire the power of holistic wellness to create a happier, healthier and more joyful world. We work to achieve this by investing in and developing new technologies, sharing knowledge and focusing on action for the good of the individual, their community and the whole world.
Follow our founder: Sunny (Gurpreet) Singh