West indian countries

Kissflow plans to open offices in other countries using low-code and no-code technology

Kissflow Inc, a global software-as-a-service provider, has plans to open offices in other countries to tap into the $40 billion market for low-code, no-code software solutions, said a company executive. Friday. On Friday, the city-based company gave each of the company’s five senior executives who have been with the company since its inception a luxury German BMW automobile. Each of the Series 5 models costs Rs 1 crore. “We have consumers in 160 countries, including faraway destinations like Iceland.” We will focus on the $40 billion market for low-code and no-code solutions. Suresh Sambandam, the company’s CEO, told reporters, “We have the ambition to expand our offices to more countries.”

The company was also strengthening its footprint in the Indian market with the appointment of Regional Sales Managers in all four regions. Sambandam said management bought back the shares held by outside investors, of which he was the majority shareholder. “We took $1 million in funding from investors,” he said when asked. Referring to the presentation of the BMWs to the five people, Sambandam said he honored them because they were with him from the start. “These five were with me when I dug 100 feet for gold (Kissflow set-up) while others left the organization halfway through,” he said.

The company, as part of strengthening its presence abroad, has opened an office in Dubai and plans to open three in the United States of America, one in the Latin American market and one in the Philippines to serve the Southeast Asian market, he said. When asked, he said the company would need to spend a minimum of $10 million on the proposed expansion plans. According to Sambandam, 92% of the company’s customers were outside India, while the remaining 8% were in the domestic market; this was one of the reasons for opening offices abroad.

Asked about the attrition rate, he said it was during the Covid-19 pandemic that the company had problems with employee retention and now it was normal. “We expect to hire about 150 people this year (for a total of 430 employees),” he said. The car recipients include – Dinesh Varadharajan, Kissflow Product Manager, Manager (Product Management) Kausikram Krishnasayee, Manager Vivek Madurai, Manager Adhi Ramanathan and VP Prasanna Rajendran. “These are the five people who stayed with me in the trenches. Without them, Kissflow wouldn’t be what it is today, and that’s a tiny token of appreciation. I am happy to see them enjoying it with their families,” Sambandam said.

Summary of news:

  • Kissflow plans to open offices in other countries using low-code and no-code technology
  • Check out all the news and articles from the latest business news updates.


Source link