Blood Culture Testing Market Set to Grow Exponentially from Forecast 2022-2030 – Reports and Data
The global blood culture testing market size was USD 4.35 billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 9.1% during the forecast period.
NEW YORK, USA, Nov. 16, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — In-depth analysis of the blood culture testing market includes global, regional and country level market analysis, market growth segmentation, Market Share, Competitive Landscape, Sales Analysis, Impact of Domestic and Global Blood Culture Testing Market Players, Value Chain Optimization, Trade Regulations, Recent Developments, Opportunity Analysis, Strategic Market Growth Analysis market, product launch, market area expansion and technological innovations.
The Blood Culture Testing Market has been segmented into key regions globally and offers analysis of growth rate, market share, market size, current and emerging trends, production and consumption ratio, industry chain, demand and supply, import and export analysis, revenue contribution and presence of key players in each region. Country-wise market analysis is offered in the report to better understand the regional spread and progress of the Blood Culture Test market.
Request a free sample (to understand the full structure of this report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/1461
Some highlights of the report
• The automated segment is expected to register a rapid revenue growth rate over the forecast period owing to the growing need for accurate and more reliable test results. Automated tests use software tools to produce faster results and encompass greater sensitivity for the recovery of organisms than conventional methods. Therefore, automated tests are preferred by most laboratories and hospitals. Additionally, the growing need to run repetitive tests or a large number of tests at the same time is expected to increase the demand for automated tests, which will drive the revenue growth of the segment.
• The consumables segment is expected to register a rapid revenue growth rate over the forecast period. Blood culture testing is performed using blood culture accessories, reagents and assay kits in a clinical setting. There is a growing need for high quality consumables that protect growing mycobacteria and facilitate faster detection of any bacteria in the blood. Consumables have become more popular as blood tests are performed more frequently to improve diagnostics and detect bacteria, yeasts and other microbes in the blood.
• Culture-based technology segment is expected to account for the largest share of revenue during the forecast period owing to the growing implementation of technology in laboratories, diagnostics and hospitals. Culture-based technology maximizes pathogen recovery in sepsis patients to ensure rapid delivery of antimicrobials. Additionally, culture-based technology is widely used because it quickly and accurately detects blood-borne organisms, reducing incubation time, contamination risks, and false negative rates. These factors are expected to drive the segment’s revenue growth.
• The bacteremia segment is expected to account for the largest share of revenue during the forecast period. The increasing incidence of bacterial sepsis has led to an increase in blood culture testing. Sepsis is caused by the body’s reaction to an infection that damages tissues and organs. Patients with syndromes associated with increased risks of bacteremia require routine blood cultures, which are expected to contribute to segment revenue growth.
• The Hospitals & Diagnostic Centers segment is expected to register a steady revenue growth rate over the forecast period owing to an increasing number of bacteria-infected patients and an increasing number of daily tests. There is a growing demand for hospitals and diagnostic centers as they are able to provide immediate attention and meet healthcare standards that ensure a safe environment for patients. Hospitals and diagnostics are now equipped with advanced diagnostic techniques, which provide more accurate, reliable and faster test results.
• The North America market is expected to account for the largest revenue share in the global market during the forecast period. The rapid growth rate of the market is attributed to the growing presence of well-established healthcare infrastructure and increased access to diagnostics in the region. Furthermore, the growing presence of major market players such as Danaher, Bruker, T2 Biosystems, Inc., and Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., among others, has also resulted in the growing adoption of blood culture tests in the region. In addition, growing awareness of infectious diseases, increasing research and development (R&D) activities to create innovative blood culture tests, and the presence of advanced automated equipment in the United States and Canada are expected to enhance the growth of market revenue in the region during the forecast period.
The key players covered in this report are
• DiaSorin SpA
• F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Ltd.
• T2 Biosystems, Inc.
• Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
• Scenker Biological Technology Co., Ltd.
• Anaerobic Systems, Inc.
• BINDER GmbH
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/1461
By type of Outlook method:
By Product Insights:
By Technology Insights:
• Cultivation-based technology
• Molecular technology
• Proteomics technology
By Outlook App:
• Mycobacterial detection
By end-use outlook:
• Hospitals and diagnostic centers
• University research laboratories
Geographic segment covered in the report:
The Blood Culture Test report provides information on the market area, which is further sub-divided into sub-regions and countries/regions. In addition to the market share in each country and sub-region, this chapter of this report also contains information on profit opportunities. This chapter of the report mentions the market share and growth rate of each region, country and sub-region over the estimated period.
• North America (USA and Canada)
• Europe (UK, Germany, France and rest of Europe)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India and the rest of the Asia-Pacific region)
• Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and rest of Latin America)
• Middle East and Africa (GCC and Rest of Middle East and Africa)
The main points covered in this report are:
• The Blood Culture Testing industry development trends and marketing channels are analyzed. The feasibility of new investment projects is assessed and general research conclusions are offered.
• Along with tables and figures, the report provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the market.
• Development policies and plans, manufacturing processes and cost structures are also analyzed. This report also states import/export consumption, supply and demand Figures, cost, price, revenue and gross margins.
• The Blood Culture Testing Market report provides key statistics on the market status of the Blood Culture Testing manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry .
We can also provide the custom data for separate regions such as North America, USA, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea , Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Europe, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe, Central and South America South, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Middle East and Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Rest of Middle East and Africa
Request Report Customization @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1461
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of this report is available as per customer requirements. Please contact us to learn more about the report and our team will ensure that you get the right report for your needs.
Get the latest research report by reports and data:
About reports and data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting firm that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services. Our solutions are uniquely focused on your goal to locate, target and analyze changes in consumer behavior across demographics, across industries, and help customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence research ensuring relevant, fact-based research across multiple sectors including healthcare, touchpoints, chemicals, commodities and energy. We are constantly updating our search offerings to ensure that our clients are aware of the latest trends existing in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from a variety of areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a workable solution to any research problem gives our clients the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Reports and data
write to us here
Visit us on social media: